Hey folks, sorry for the lack of a clever or interesting title for this update.
My head feels like its full of cotton today, no idea why. Maybe I’m coming down with something.
Anywho, I’m about halfway through Session 9, so any expectation to finish before the end of the month is officially dashed.
Still, I can’t really be upset with progress. I’m over 400 pages into the final draft, so while things are coming together slower than I hoped, they are coming together.
As we move into November, though, I’m going to look into readjusting this schedule. My hope is this will increase my productivity, but honestly not sure if that’s possible.
Current rate is about 5 pages of editing done a day. If I added writing on top of that, I suspect that editing will drop down to 2-3 pages a day. And that’s being hopeful.
I may just have to accept that, until I can afford to hire an editor, I’ll have long dry periods where I don’t have anything new to show. I don’t really mind this conclusion, though I do feel bad, as I know a lot of people are waiting for me to finish.
Maybe I can switch some things around though and get the stuff together to order the art for Jezran and the rest of the cast.
At least then, I can properly update all the character profiles, like I promised.
Anywho, that’s all I have for now. Gonna go crash and hopefully recover some brain cells. Hope you all have a nice weekend!